Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens
Since Invisalign/Clear Aligners are nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. O’Gara and Dr. Gilbert are expert Invisalign/Clear Aligners treatment providers. They have treated many cases with this cutting-edge appliance system.
Invisalign/Clear Aligners – “Braceless” Alternatives to Traditional Metal Braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile without all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At O’Gara- Gilbert Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. O’Gara and Dr. Gilbert are expert Invisalign/Clear Aligners orthodontists, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about Invisalign/Clear Aligners and to find out if you are a candidate or if your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign/Clear Aligners evaluation.
What are Invisalign/Clear Aligners?
Invisalign/Clear Aligners use a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign/Clear Aligners to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign/Clear Aligners are:
- Almost undetectable – Invisalign/Clear Aligners can barely be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members, and co-workers may never even know you are wearing aligners unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and gum tissue.
- Customized just for you – Your clear aligners are customized to fit your mouth. We use advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth. Customized aligners are fabricated to fit your mouth, and over time move your teeth into the proper alignment.
- Removable – You can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush, floss, and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign/Clear Aligners!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year, however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign/Clear Aligners?
Benefits of Invisalign/Clear Aligners:
- With Invisalign/Clear Aligners, you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets.
- Invisalign/Clear Aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign/Clear Aligners to brush and floss more easily.
- With Invisalign/Clear Aligners, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities with minimal changes to your lifestyle.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Do Invisalign/Clear Aligners Work?
When you begin your Invisalign/Clear Aligners treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!