It’s the perfect time to create a beautiful smile and improve oral hygiene with orthodontic treatment!
We know – getting braces or starting Invisalign/Clear Aligner treatment may not be the most fun activity, but for many, it’s an ideal time to get a head start on aligning your teeth and obtaining a beautiful, healthy, and functional smile.
Here are a few reasons why it’s a great time to start orthodontic treatment:
- A nice smile can increase your confidence. Liking your teeth means you’re more likely to smile, which reduces stress and brings more happiness.
- Enjoying food will be easier. If you have a misaligned bite, chewing food can be painful and unpleasant. Straightening your smile can mean more enjoyment from your meals!
- Pronunciation can get easier. Crooked teeth can impose slurred speech, mumbling, or a lisp. Re-aligning your bite can significantly improve your speech.
- Crowded teeth overlap each other, creating ideal crevices for bacteria and plaque to build up. These areas are challenging to brush and floss effectively which inevitably leads to tooth decay and gum disease. Straightened teeth after orthodontic treatment allows for more effective brushing and easier flossing.
If you are still deciding whether braces/clear aligners are worth your time and money, think about the benefits above and how each builds upon the overall value of this treatment. You will be improving your oral health along with obtaining a beautiful smile! Remember that it’s never too late to begin treatment. We provide services for all agest, from adolescents to adults.
One final question that you may be wondering is whether it is safe for your child to see an orthodontist with the current pandemic. We here at O’Gara-Gilbert Orthodontics have worked hard to ensure that we have made the safest environment possible for all of our patients as well as our staff.
Here is a list of safety protocols that our team has implemented to ensure that your orthodontic appointment is safer than ever during COVID-19:
- Daily screening of patients and staff including temperature readings and screening questions prior to entering the building.
- No waiting room. When you arrive, text the office at (775) 241–4447 with your name, make/model, and color of your vehicle. You will be walked directly from your car to your treatment room.
- All necessary paperwork is available online.
- Use of an airborne disinfectant that has a 99.9% kill rate for aerosol viruses and bacteria within 15 seconds of contact.
- Enhanced personal protective equipment. Our entire team has been professionally fitted with N-95 masks to ensure the highest level of safety. In addition, our clinical team is also wearing face shields and additional protection.
- Only one patient at a time is taken into the building for your safety.
We look forward to working with you and creating not only a beautiful and functional smile but also a wonderful and safe treatment experience!
Phone | (775) 825-1881
Email | email@example.com
|Monday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am – 3:30pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am – 3:30pm|
|Fri, Sat, Sun||Closed|
505 Hammill Ln
Reno, NV 89511